Wednesday 18 March 2009

So Hey!

Wow, it's been a long time, hasn't it? Yeah, I'm sorry about that. Also sorry how I seem to be starting each blog with an apology. Oh well, you don't mind, do you?

The good news is that I've been reading lots!

I've put my 'Loo Literature' series on hold, simply because I'm struggling to find books that are short and engaging enough to be able to hold my attention over a two week period. I tried 'The Magicians Nephew', and then 'Cry, the Beloved Country', and then I sort of gave up. I am, however rooting through my bookshelves to try and find some others. If you have any recommendation, leave them in the comments!

In the world of 'big books' (patronising, much?) I've also been busy. I'm making steady progress through 'Grapes of Wrath', although I accidentally saw a bit of a spoiler for it, inevitable though it was. So I'm cooling off from that at the moment. Instead I've gotten back into the rather fabby world of Harry Potter, inspired as I was by listening to PotterCast on a recent journey into London. I've finished the first three books, and am steaming through 'The Goblet of Fire'. I'm trying to even them out until July, for the 'Half - Blood Prince' movie, but I don't think it's going to work too well.. Guess I'll just have to re-read them! :D

Sorry for the rather shoddy style of this blog, I'm rushed a bit as I've tonnes of things to do, and hardly any time to do them.. But bad blog's better than no blog, right?

Loves!
<3

(Rate, Comment, and Follow!)

xox
gb

No comments:

Post a Comment